Friday, April 23, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Where is my dream GPU???

That's the identical card I had.  It worked very well and I never missed the boot screen.  

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 10:24 PM John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:
So I found one on Amazon that I'm going to try.  I've been told it's good bye boot screen but this is my last ditch to keep this Mac Pro alive for front line edit use.

Sapphire Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC with Backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card Graphic Cards

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135215) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment