Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] OFFLINE

That is not how it works on all my systems.  The media I transcode or consolidate in the background goes into the _bg.1 folder and stays there.  When I have issues I just rename it to a number but then after rebuilding the database I will restore the _bg.1 name.  In my case it lets me know where my camera original media is because the is what I consolidate/transcode in the background.  I'm working on mac systems without shared storage so perhaps in a Nexis etc... environment the behavior might be slightly different but I've never see Avid move media out of the _bg.X folder to a numbered one on its' own.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135161) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment