Monday, March 29, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] OFFLINE

Are you sure your Media drives(not just the project files) are connected?  You will see AvidMedia files folders at the root of the drives. Those folders need to be at the root level of the drive. Are you seeing your clips when you use the Media Tool in Media Composer?  If not, you can try rebuilding the media directories. Go into the numbered folders inside the MXF folder. Delete the MDB and PMR files. They will rebuild when you restart MC. JB 


On Mar 29, 2021, at 7:33 PM, C. Hess <cfh3media@gmail.com> wrote:


MC 2018.9
High Sierra Mac OS

I have a project, files spread out
over several drives.  As of this weekend,
every version of the sequence is red.

I can only think of two possibilities -

1.  I exported an AAF for Resolve,
a new experiment.  Probably not.

2.  I had a drive go nuts
over the weekend   I repaired it,
but now no linkage.

Transcoding and Consolidating did not work.
Relinking the sequence did not work.

Right now I am feeling pretty stupid.
What's the way back?

I suspect this may be an Avid Attic solution.


Chip Hess
CFH3 Media
312-806-3840


No comments:

Post a Comment