Wednesday, February 10, 2021

[Avid-L2] Animating Still Images within MC

What is everyone using these days to animate stills while staying in the timeline? For years I relied on Boris RED to complete the task. It was robust enough for advanced keyframe animation and compositing, and I appreciated having a separate application window for functionality.

Boris RED development was discontinued several years ago at v5.6, but continued functioning for MC, albeit hamstrung. Now it doesn't work at all. I've been using AfterEffects, but I'm looking for something more efficient than roundtripping, especially when I have a ton of stills, or need to make minor changes. There's always the built-in Avid Pan & Zoom, and I have BCC Pan and Zoom, but I find these both to be clunky for anything beyond basic moves.

Thanks for any insight or suggestions.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135075) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment