Thursday, December 31, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Adobe Media Encoder V 12.1.2 won't launch?

I've had 2018 and 2019 installed and working until this recent error.  I googled and they said uninstall and reinstall but the 2018 is no longer available even at the older version section.  I realize they did the big purge in lat 2017 or early 2018 due to Dolby License issues or some such thing.  But I thought from then on the versions would still be accessible.  I now realize Adobe can burn you in more than one way.  One requiring OS upgrades for latest versions of software and now two removing access to older versions.  Now it seems the error is in error because I clearly have a valid subscription or 20109 wouldn't work.  I tried the start up reset shift+Opt+Cmd but that didn't fix it so then I uninstalled to try a reinstall as was suggested in the Google but then the v 12.1.2 is no longer available.

I try not to loathe everything that is human but some days that's more difficult.  ;-)
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135036) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment