Thursday, November 19, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Lavc57.24.102 netflixprores 3840_2160 What is this codec that I can ama but not transcode or consolidate?

So I played around and a tried a "save as" and an export in QTPro 7 but neither worked.  The files still ended up with the Lavc... codec.  Running the files through Adobe Media Encoder seems to do the trick.  Then I just relink the ama master clips in the Avid bin to the new clips.  I tried consolidating one of the master clips and it worked so I figure now I can just relink all the ama clips to the AME washed files and then consolidate with handles the sequence.  What a silly pain.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134952) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment