Friday, November 20, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Lavc57.24.102 netflixprores 3840_2160 What is this codec that I can ama but not transcode or consolidate?

Now my generic question is, "When I take the specialize Lavc57.24.102 netflix proreshq 3840_2160 file and transcode it to a new proresHQ file does AME degrade the proreshq video essence in the process or is it just passing the ones and zeros through and creating new compliant metadata.  In old linear terms am I doing a head wheel to head wheel dub or a composite video signal to get remodulated into a dub with a generation loss.  Given it's the same codec proreshq I'd hope it would be a non loss process.  Just curious.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134954) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment