Saturday, October 31, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Account Renewal Frustration

I have a few USB dongles left from closing down my larger office, which are still current, if you'd like to move back to the 90s - at least for licensing.  I'm running 2019.12.1, but I think these will run anything released up to February 2021.

________________________
Greg Huson
Secret Headquarters, Inc
GK Huson, LLC
Greg (at) SecretHQ.com
www.SecretHQ.com


On Oct 31, 2020, at 12:13, David Dodson <davaldod@gmail.com> wrote:


For three days I have been trying to renew my MC account through the Avid web site. But every time I go to check out, I get the same message:

"We are unable to process your request at this time. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

So I do try again later. Several times a day, in fact. Again, going on three days now.

I've tried three different browsers, but to no avail.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

David



<Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 6.12.02 AM.png>



David Dodson



No comments:

Post a Comment