Saturday, September 12, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Artist Color Panel very degraded in Resolve 16 OS 10.13.6 vs. Resolve 15 OS 10.12.6?

Even after borrowing a BM mini panels the steppyness is still happening on Resolve 16 latest version.  I pulled wacom, Eucon and Trackball works but no change.  I have to restore from CCC backup after removing wacom for some reason but I think the next step is to see if Resolve 15.3.1 plays nice on the 10.13.6 startup drive.  That is if it will let me install it.

On a lighter note I confirmed that OKI Dog is still open during the Pandemic but they aren't open at night like they use to be.  The night shift was gone before the Pandemic.  Hmmmm I wonder...


On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 05:30 PM, John Moore wrote:
I've been beating my head trying to test my Artist Color Panel in Resolve 16 OS 10.13.6.  It's just awful and I don't remember it being that way before in my classes etc...  Today I went back to my 10.12.6 startup Resolve 15 and the panel is very smooth like I remembered.  Has anybody noticed the degradation of the sensitivity/perrformance of the Artist Color Panel on Resolve 16.  I'm using the same Eucon software on 10.12.6 and 10.13.6 as that hasn't been updated because the panel is EOL.  I can't install Resolve 16 on OS 10.12.6 so I can't tell if it's Resolve 16 or Eucon/10.13.6 issue.  I wish Resolve would at least let me risk installing Resolve 16 on 10.12.6.  I know this is old hardware but it works fine on the 10.12.6 startup.
 
I'm going to borrow another Artist Color Panel from a friend to doube check and also hist BM Mini panel.  It really feels like Resolve 16 may have crippled the Artist Color even though it is still an option in the pulldown menu.  Or it's OS 10.13.6/Eucon?  Nothing like herding software cats.
 
Anybody seeing what I'm seeing?
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134811) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment