Monday, August 31, 2020

[Avid-L2] Send audio to Focusrite Scarlett Solo?

I've got a Scarlett Solo that I use for recording music into GarageBand. I was wondering if there was a way to have MC treat this as my audio hardware to send my MC audio out to my mixer (and subsequently, my speakers)?

Pictured is what Avid shows me for Audio interfaces currently. 

If it's not possible with the Scarlett, should it be a BMD or AJA device? or something else?

This would be for use on a Mac running Mojave. 


--
kenton van natten, post-production mercenary
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134776) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment