Thursday, July 30, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] UPS Blues "Connect Battery Error?"

I found the price of $16 per battery very low.  I'm pretty sure I've paid something like $25 plus at Fry's for replacement batteries that weren't that good.  When it comes to the car batteries they have a decent warranty until you actually try to use it and their warranty shops go out of their way to be out of stock of the model you need.  They can't suggest just buying a new battery but they told me that it would be 2 to 3 days to get a warranty replacement battery.  That happened at three of their warranty licensed shops but when I went back to my car mechanic who installed the battery originally they had a replacement within an hour.  Still great to know where to go for UPS replacements at such a good price and thanks for the contact info off list.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134702) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment