Friday, July 3, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] New title tool

The old title tool quit working for me, awhile ago.
I am on 2018 and it doesn't open.  I am on Mac.
It works on the PC we have at work.

No sense.

On Jul 3, 2020, at 6:27 PM, Lou Wirth <loutv@mindspring.com> wrote:

I just have to say the new Avid MC title tool in 2019.12 is the worst editing tool I have ever come across.  It is absolutely useless and I now get anxiety just knowing I have to go to it even just to make a slug title in place of material to come.  Forget doing any tilting for finish.  And no I don't want to use NewBlue and yes I know AE and Photoshop are there but come on…really.   Please bring back that old title too.   Creating a title in this is funky enough but just simply grabbing and moving the title is nearly impossible!  I peck away and get little boxes around letters, one letter, two letters, the the entire box expands and changes the font size simply but trying to move it.  Oops, now it just crashed and I lost the last 15 minutes of work.
OMG Avid.  Fix this disaster!!


Lou



Lou Wirth Productions
3210 Kerner Boulevard
Suite 302
San Rafael, CA 94901
www.louwirth.com
415-706-8992p


Chip Hess
CFH3 Media
312-806-3840


No comments:

Post a Comment