Wednesday, July 22, 2020

[Avid-L2] 2020.6 Shortcuts Gone?

Hey All,

Long time lurker here. I've just started to use 2020.6 (OS X 10.14.6) and it seems that one of my oft-used shortcuts is missing. I used to be able to duplicate a clip in the timeline by using a segment mode and Shift+Alt+Cmd dragging it to a new track, but this is no longer working.

Has the keyboard combo changed or is this functionality just gone? I know there are other ways to get this done, but none as quick and efficient and I use this all the time...

Thanks
Ryan
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134643) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment