Friday, June 19, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Where is Avid-L2?

Thank you for your responses! At least now I know I'm still on Avid-L2!!! I've been on the Avid List since the mid 90s and I've never seen it this quiet before! 

Anyway, please stay safe and healthy everyone! Arthur Springer

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 10:41 AM Dave Spraker <avid@spraker.tv> wrote:

…crickets…

 

Not much conversation here these days.  Most of the action is on FB I think.

 

- Dave

 

dave@spraker.tv

(971) 267-7661

 

From: Avid-L2@groups.io <Avid-L2@groups.io> On Behalf Of Light Visions
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 10:24 AM
To: Avid-L2@groups.io
Subject: [Avid-L2] Where is Avid-L2?

 

I have not received emails for several weeks! Did I somehow get knocked off the list? Do I need to re-subscribe?

 

Thanks, Arthur Springer

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134554) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment