Thursday, May 14, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: change a Mac OS hot key

I am not looking for Toggle Zoom On/Off.  I'm looking for temporally toggle zoom.  If you were to actually go to SysPerf / Accessibility / Zoom you would see Toggle Zoom On/Off listed.  Then if you were to continue to SysPerf / Accessibility / Zoom / Options you will then see the option I'm talking about - temporarily toggle zoom.  Just like I mentioned in my OP.

Jay


On May 14, 2020, at 10:46 PM, Mark Spano <cutandcover@gmail.com> wrote:

For me, on a Mac with 10.15 OS,  "Toggle Zoom" is the first thing listed in the Accessibility > Zoom preference = "Turn zoom on or off" command in Keyboard / Shortcuts / Accessibility / Zoom. That's probably what you are looking for?

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:58 PM Jay Mahavier via groups.io <jay_mahavier=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yeah, I already had looked there.  When I go to SysPerf / Keyboard / Shortcuts / Accessibility I do not see a shortcut for the option I mentioned.  That shortcut being temporarily toggle zoom.  I guess I should have mentioned before that it was nearly that obvious and that I already knew it wasn't there.

Jay


On May 14, 2020, at 7:42 PM, Mark Spano <cutandcover@gmail.com> wrote:

System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Accessibility

I program good key combos I'd never hit on my own, then I assign those to the (Logitech M510) mouse buttons I'd never hit for anything else. Works wonders.

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 6:33 PM Jay Mahavier via groups.io <jay_mahavier=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
If you go to your SysPrefs / Accessibility / Zoom / Options in there you will see a tick box for Cntl+Opt to do a temporary zoom in on the screen.  Which is great in this time of working all on my laptop and doing Remote Desktop to the office.  But, since that hot key includes Control if I try and click on something while holding Ctl+Opt it brings up the right click menu.  And I can't figure out where I could possibly change that hot key combo.  Does anyone know where to possibly change it?

Thanks,
Jay








No comments:

Post a Comment