Friday, May 8, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Clips relinking when added to timeline

Hi,
I would try to make the original AMA footage unavailable then unlink andrelink to the exact resolution you transcoded at.
Good luck.
Marcel

On 08/05/2020 17:51, craigacm via groups.io wrote:
Been using 2018.12.09 for months without major issues.  Use  Source Browser, I have linked to original camera footage (XDCAM EX) and then transcoded everything to DNx45 for editing.
I can bring the DNx45 clips into the source monitor, where they play fine.  But, today, as soon as I edit them into the timeline, a window pops up that it is loading the media database and then the DNx45 clip relinks back to the original AMA footage!  If I quickly stop the database scan and relink, the DNx45 clip will usually appear in the timeline.  It's happening every time I try to insert or overwrite a new clip.  Suggestions?
Thanks,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment