Saturday, April 4, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Help; Need to run Media yadda, now OT

I meant no harm I certainly meant no yadda  yadda; this is about losing work when there is very little work and about six family's financial survival. It's not yadda yadda. It's hoping the PPP government loans will keep small businesses alive while all work from home on gear that works. 
Owen



On Apr 4, 2020, at 4:02 PM, bouke <bouke@editb.nl> wrote:


On 04 Apr 2020, at 06:13, owen <owen@thenowcorporation.com> wrote:

Stay safe.

I'm pretty sue Owen ment no harm, but in my book this is both a political and religious statement.
We all cannot ignore what is going on.
Now, since we all agreed that politics and religion topics are banned:
I for one think this can be discussed here, but I'm happy to take it off list.


Bouke

Edit 'B / VideoToolShed.com
van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33
6512 AS  Nijmegen
+31 6 21817248

No comments:

Post a Comment