Wednesday, April 1, 2020

[Avid-L2] #OffTopic Alternatives to Vimeo

After many years of Vimeo membership, I've come to a decision that I no longer need the plan I have with them (PRO plan) and need to downgrade one step to a less expensive alternative. I have tried to find out how to downgrade but their site always winds up to upgrade and the word downgrade winds up listing alternatives that won't allow links to the three or four videos I have posted on their site and opens everything up to public downloads. I'm retired now but still keep these things to facilitate the limited screening of my last film CRAZY for limited free screening by mental health care providers and charities. I am looking for alternative solutions. Vimeo's approach is off-putting and actually alienates me after many years of paying them.

Any suggestions?
--
Tony Breuer
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134177) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #offtopic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment