Saturday, March 14, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Whither NAB?

When I tried to offer up my Mother in Law for some of the virus studies I got a nasty look from my wife.  I thought I was just thinking of others.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 06:05 AM, Pat Horridge wrote:
Delaying the spread allows limited health care to save more people. 
Yes you can just chuck all the old and vunerable under the bus if you don't care about them. 
That's a choice. 
Personally I'm aware my elderly relatives are vunerable and precautions that delay their exposure help ensure the health service has resources to help them (rather the the likely surge in critical cases) 
Others may have different views. 
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134132) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment