Saturday, March 14, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] CYAN SCREEN OF DEATH: Rendered Titles become Un-rendered > Re: Titler Pro 7 and 6 (NewBlue FX) with Avid Media Composer 2018 Legacy on MacPro Legacy System 5,1 (2012 Cheese Graters)

Tonight with multiple sequences I find I render a safe color over a new blue then go to another project and in that project open up the sequence I just rendered the safe color over the new blue title and it's now unrendered.  Now I render the new blue title underneath the safe color and I'll see if the safe color render sticks.  Nothing changed I just went to another project and opened the sequence from the previous project.  This happen on all three project sequences I'm working and all are in separate bins.  It's like new blue has to recreate itself everytime a new project is opened even if nothing has changed except the project.  I did not quit the new blue program that runs when you start using new blue in Avid.  Very troubling.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134138) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment