Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid offering free 90 day subscriptions so folks can work from home.

I edited a short film using skype sharing screen option. But using only my desktop screen, sometimes in full screen mode.

____________________
Alfredo Barros
51 993397839
alfredo.montagem@gmail.com
https://alfredomontagem.wixsite.com/alfredobarros
   

Em ter, 17 de mar de 2020 09:34, Pierre <ph@cineaste.org> escreveu:
Talking about this, I was wondering what are the options for screen sharing?
There are times when I need to work with the director, trying things in real time as if we were together, so I'd like to be able to show him my monitor output. TeamViewer doesn't send sound, so that's out. I could skype/facetime and point the camera at the monitor, but it's not ideal even with a pretty good internet connexion. Any suggestions?

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134156) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment