Saturday, March 14, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid offering free 90 day subscriptions so folks can work from home.

I felt the Avid gesture wasn't too heavy handed about marketing. 
Not to make light of the situation but when I read, "Life maybe cheap but I was raised to respect and preserve it.", my first thought was Avid's abandoning the title tool and Avid Titler+ forcing me to use New Blue is killing me slowly.


On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 07:14 AM, Pat Horridge wrote:
3 months of free subscriptions isn't what we already had.
So yes its 3 times the one month trial people had before.
Seems generous to me.

And I know of fit middle aged people critically ill in hospital at the moment. Some of those won't survive.
And if those beds aren't available plenty more who could have been saved won't be.

Life maybe cheap but I was raised to respect and preserve it.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134134) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment