Monday, February 24, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] MC Creating Media as ARRIRAW MXF's rather than standard Avid MXF's

Are you on Mac?

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 11:49 PM David Dodson <davaldod@gmail.com> wrote:
More puzzles,

I am working with footage AMA'd to DNxHD 115 transcodes from ArriRAW files.

But now, no matter what I import or transcode, the MXF files in the Avid MediaFiles folder are 'ARRIRAW MXF' files. This applies to even Photoshop images I am importing, separate, and having nothing to do with the linked DNxHD files.

What in blazes?

Where are the normal Avi MXF's?

I probably wouldn't care, but there are strange behaviors involving letterboxing masks I created in Photoshop with an alpha that simply isn't being recognized in the bin or in the timeline. Needless to say, I imported these Photoshop files correctly specifying in the Import settings how to handle the incoming alphas.

But no. And so I am suspecting these new strange 'ARRIRAW MXF' files that I've never encountered before in the Avid MediaFiles folders.

Any insights?

Thanks,

DD


David Dodson
davaldod@gmail.com






_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134064) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment