Thursday, February 13, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Is the New Blue Titler Pro 7 conflicting with After Effects 2015.3?

I heard back from New Blue with a solution that I will try later:

""Yes that plugin was installed by Titler Pro. I'm surprised that it is preventing After Effects from opening, but if you don't need the exporter functionality we can just remove two files and it should fix the problem:

- Open Finder and go to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/Newblue
- Delete the files AfterEffectsNBExporter.plugin and AfterEffectsNBTag.plugin

After doing this After Effects should open correctly.""


On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 06:16 PM, John Moore wrote:
I found loading a 2019 version of After Effects will run without the error.  I searched the plug in folders and the package contents but couldn't find anything to do with NewBlue Exporter.  Hmmmmmm

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 04:19 PM, John Moore wrote:
In attempting to open an out of house Graphics Project of course my After Effects 2015.3 is not current enough but the Graphic Artist sent a 2015.X and 2016.X version of the project.  I'm 2015.3 but the 2015.X says it's 2015.1.2 or something like that and it won't open it.
 
Then after that dialogue I get the following Error Message:
 
Inline image
 
Now I recently installed New Blue Titler Pro Ver. 7.  I had previously run New Blue Ver 4 and 5 without any ill effects to  the After Effect software.  I realize I have an older version but I can't afford to lose QT Ref capability in my workflow at this point.  I know in the future I will have to  go another route.
 
My quandary is has anybody else had issues with New Blue V 7 messing with Adobe Creative Cloud?  I'm wondering if there is a folder that contains this exporter that I can remove so I can at least run the After Effects software.  I've emailed New Blue and am waiting for a response.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134029) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment