Wednesday, February 12, 2020

[Avid-L2] Is the New Blue Titler Pro 7 conflicting with After Effects 2015.3?

In attempting to open an out of house Graphics Project of course my After Effects 2015.3 is not current enough but the Graphic Artist sent a 2015.X and 2016.X version of the project.  I'm 2015.3 but the 2015.X says it's 2015.1.2 or something like that and it won't open it.

Then after that dialogue I get the following Error Message:

Inline image

Now I recently installed New Blue Titler Pro Ver. 7.  I had previously run New Blue Ver 4 and 5 without any ill effects to  the After Effect software.  I realize I have an older version but I can't afford to lose QT Ref capability in my workflow at this point.  I know in the future I will have to  go another route.

My quandary is has anybody else had issues with New Blue V 7 messing with Adobe Creative Cloud?  I'm wondering if there is a folder that contains this exporter that I can remove so I can at least run the After Effects software.  I've emailed New Blue and am waiting for a response.

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment