Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Latest MC Versions

"Requires a dongle" is not true. As long as your perpetual license was active through the date of the release of the version of software you want to run, you can run it on the supported OS. I am not sure about subscription licenses, but I would imagine it's the same.



On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 6:03 PM C. Hess <cfh3media@gmail.com> wrote:
We are currently on MC 2018.5 at my office.
I am running 8.5.3 at home, where a lot of the work
gets done.  I was looking at going to 2018.5
at home, as well.  My older version
did not want to play nice with some files
from our new camera.  AMA worked fine
on the newer version.

I am told 2018.5 is now considered a "legacy"
version and requires a dongle (!).  I have been
very happy with the performance and relative stability
of 2018.5.

Of the most recent incarnations, what are people's
opinions of the most stable build?


Chip Hess
CFH3 Media



_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133923) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment