Saturday, January 25, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] I HATE everything

Have you had me under surveillance?  Your subject line is perfect.  Nothing like modern technology to make my life, "Easier?"  Between fonts, codecs and HDR with ridiculous delivery specs and automated pixel busting it's hardly worth getting out of bed.  How's that for my spiritual message of the day?  I'm working on my sermon titled, "Fonttastrophies  of Life the Death of the Title Tool!!!"


On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 09:17 AM, bouke wrote:
If you cannot connect to the internet:
Download the latest drivers.
 
If you have a black screen / no display:
Follow the on screen instructions.
 
If you are Admin / hold and admin account, and have a problem:
Contact your System Administrator.
 
 
 
I really need a fitting plastic bag now.
 
 
Bouke

Edit ‘B / VideoToolShed.com
van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33
6512 AS  Nijmegen
+31 6 21817248
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133937) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment