Friday, January 17, 2020

[Avid-L2] OLD project/footage in new software.

Hi all,

I’ve been away from MC for a while and need to play with a sequence from a very old project (MC 5 or 4). I created a new project in the latest version and imported all my old bins and sequences but the sequence and footage files aren’t linking. The old footage were omfi files. Is there something that I would need to do to have the project recognize and link back to those old files? Is there a file folder structure that I need to follow? Again, been away for a while and I’m slowly getting reacquainted with the software. Thank you so much for any guidance! 

Michael Meyer

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133887) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment