Friday, December 27, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Blackmagic UltraStudio 4K Mini

In my recent HDR experimentation I'm finding that if you have any need for passing DolbyVision metadata down an HDMI path you need the Ultrastudio 4K Extreme or the PCIe Card version IIRC the 4K Extreme.  I have yet to confirm or deny whether my DNxIO would be able to pass HDMI DolbyVision metadata or if the DNxIQ will  do it.  I emailed Black Magic and big surprise no response yet and it's been several weeks.  If anyone at Avid has any knowledge about how the Avid DNxIO handles passing HDMI metadata when used with Resolve and or Avid that would be helpful.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133818) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment