Saturday, November 23, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Official Way To Submit a Support/Tech/Feature Request to Avid?

To be clear, are you referring to the community.avid.com forums in the Avid Community section of their site?



On Nov 23, 2019, at 8:21 AM, Gowanus Canal <gowanuscanalstinks@gmail.com> wrote:

The official Avid forum is monitored constantly by Marianna and several Avid employees. 

I always post my FR there. 



DQS


On Nov 23, 2019, at 11:13 AM, David Dodson <davaldod@gmail.com> wrote:


Is there an official site/address/procedure by which we may submit a Support, Tech, or Feature requests to Avid?

I don't mean some little problem specific to my system or set-up (like, 'Hey, my System ID doesn't work anymore…'), but more like, "Despite all parties' claims, Blackmagic BRAW remains 'Unsupported' and unable to be transcoded via AMA in Media Composer.'

How does a user make a legitimate (official) submission to Avid on a thing like this? I don't want to just throw things into the air and hope the wind carries them in the general direction of someone at Avid.

Much obliged,

D




No comments:

Post a Comment