Saturday, November 16, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Continuing Quest to output Dolby Vision over HDMI from Resolve 15.4 using Avid DNxIO?

That's what I thought.  I keep getting tidbits as I go through the manual.  I think the square one question is will the Avid DNxIO function as a 4K Ultrastudio Extreme in this regard.  Next is my HDMI 1.4 cable connecting the DNxIO to my 2016 LG OLED capable of carrying the meta data.  Then is the Resolve software CMU only carried of SDI?  I see that I can check to have metadata over HDMI but so far no response on my LG.  Finally am I correct to assume that when the proper HDMI signal hits the LG with proper DolbyVision metadata will the Dolby Vision logo pop up briefly.  I think it will but I haven't been able to confirm that.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133576) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment