Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Adobe Media Encoder crashes running in background with Avid or Resolve running?

I think I tried that but it still failed.  I will give that a shot again later to see if it works.  I'm using the Nvidia driver instead of the Mac OS driver just because I wonder if that could also factor in.  I also just had issues opening Resolve while Avid was creating a video mixdown.  Resolve worked after I shut off the hardware but upon quitting Resolve the GUI got wonky, which I've seen before.  Before I added the expansion chassis and upgraded to Sierra I would crash running out of Vram.  I think maybe some aspect of this still exists and creates some of the wonkyness.  I would have thought all that time with a Radeon 5770 would have had more hiccups than the GTX but I guess there is some Cuda battle going on under the hood.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133551) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment