Thursday, November 28, 2019

[Avid-L2] Ffmpeg to make mxf files

Hello everyone on this shiny new Groups.io site!

I'm teaching myself Ffmpeg as the more I hear about it, the more I think it's pretty amazing and flexible. And I want to be free from a GUI like Handbrake which limit me in my options.
One of the things that interest me about it - but I don't know if it's even possible - would be to use it to convert footage (h264/h265 for instance) directly into Avid media files which I can put directly in my MXF folders without to go through Import of AMA/Link. Is that even possible as each file would need to become one video .mxf and several audio .mxf?
Is there a list somewhere of all the options for DnxHD/DNxHR available with Ffmpeg?

Thanks!
Pierre
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133658) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment