Tuesday, October 1, 2019

[Avid-L2] Account Payment Update Difficulty on Avid Site

 

Anyone else having this issue?

I get messages from Avid warning me that I need to update my expiring credit card. Fine No problemo. But when you go to your Master Account on the website, and click on Billing Info 'Update'… nothing happens.

Yes, you get a pop-up that says 'Update Payment Method' but nothing else happens (image attached).

I've tried this on Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, just to be sure it wasn't some weird browser-specific issue, and the results are the same.

Little help?

Thanks,

D



__._,_.___

Posted by: Davaldod <davaldod@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment