Wednesday, September 18, 2019

[Avid-L2] HELP: Full Screen Playback on CPU Monitors (MC 2018.12.7 / Mac)

 


Hello Gurus on the L-2.

I can't seem to get Full Screen Playback on either of my two CPU monitors.  (I have been moving and thus all my HD-SDI and SD-SDI monitors are packed away). 

* I have done the 'Settings' tab's FULL SCREEN PLAYBACK – but it won't activate.

* The pull-down menu: COMPOSER > does not show any Full Screen Playback option like the MC v2018 manual says should be there.

* The Command Palette Full Screen Playback activation icon seems to have disappeared and been replaced by "Using DNA Client Monitor" (???) but that doesn't appear to do anything. 


What am I doing wrong?

With Appreciation (as always!)

-Keoni Tyler
Kitchen Table Editorial
Hollywood
310.360.0228


Avid MC/Symphony 2018.12.7
Avid Nitris DX
MacPro 5,1 (2012), 96GB RAM
2x3.46 6-core
nVidia GeForce GTX 780 3GB VRAM



__._,_.___

Posted by: film35hd@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment