Friday, August 2, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] MC Auto-Adding Bad Color Transforms

 

Yes, I'm seeing that. My initial install would not load. I had to find and remove an audio plugin.


On Aug 2, 2019, at 11:11 AM, David Dodson davidadodson@sbcglobal..net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

There are a LOT of bugs in 2019. For example, try dragging a clip from a bin in Frame View from a left monitor across to the Source window in a right monitor, and watch what happens in the bin…




On Aug 2, 2019, at 7:20 AM, hoplist hoplist@hillmanncarr.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'm just starting to play around with MC2019. When AMA linking to NTSC ProRes masters, Media Composer is automatically adding two Color Transformations: "ACES to linear" and "Linear to REC709/2020". It does not add these transformations to HD clips for some reason, only SD. At least so far..

The result is predictably atrocious and I have to open Source Settings and delete them.

Is this just a bug or am I missing something I need to change?

The project is set to YCbCr 709 HD1080p project. The sources are Quicktime ProRes NTSC masters.

Cheers,
tod




__._,_.___

Posted by: hoplist <hoplist@hillmanncarr.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment