Thursday, August 22, 2019

[Avid-L2] Resolution of Filler

 

Dear Avid Mavens,

Working in MC 18.12.3

I am working in a 1080 sequence.

I added an extra video track to the top layer. I added a TC burn-in. The text of the Filler says DNxHR HQX (3840x2160). The video on the lower levels is all DNxHD 220x (HD1080p).

Media Creation settings are all set to DNxHD 145. Under the Render tab, "Same as source" is deselected.

If I render that upper track, will it render at (3840x2160)(which would a waste of space)?

What controls how the Avid assigns the resolution to the filler track?

I was recently working with DNxHR HQX (3820x2160) bringing those clips into the project. What is making it stick?

Thanks!

D.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Dan McCabe" <danlist@bestmail.us>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment