Wednesday, August 14, 2019

[Avid-L2] Re: BCC Chroma Key Studio Tutorials?

 

Good to know.  For my current needs it's an Avid workflow to keep things simple and efficient.



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <scottesmith1@...> wrote :

I can't help with BCC Chroma Key Studio, but I believe you also have previously mentioned you have Resolve.  Have you tried the Fusion Delta Keyer?  I found it to be superb.  I've also done a lot of chroma keys with uneven green screens using Resolve's 3D keyed in the colour page with great results, particularly because it is easy to grade the foreground and background.  You can also use serial nodes before the key to even out at green screen.

Cheers, Scott

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment