Saturday, April 27, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Promoting Paint Effect to 3D

 

I don't think this could ever be done. You might achieve what you want be tracking in Paint, though.

With Best Wishes, Roger Shufflebottom +44 7973 543 660


On Thursday, 25 April 2019, 18:29:08 BST, John Beck jb30343@windstream.net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly...  Maybe I dreamed it.  Maybe this
never existed.

A few days ago I needed to blur a bit of text in a shot.  There was
movement in the shot, including a size change.  I added a Paint Effect,
blurred the necessary area and then went to promote the effect to 3D so
I could corner pin my Paint object.  No Promote button.

It wasn't a big deal.  I did the blur in AfterEffects.  But, am I
imagining that one used to be able to promote this sort of stuff to
3D?   Thanks.
--J.B.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Roger Shufflebottom <rogershuff@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment