Friday, March 15, 2019

[Avid-L2] Can Avid Link Blast a Dongle?

 

Running 2018.12.1 on mac so I have Avid Link.  I found a folder that had app manager next to the folder for Avid link.  I figured that must mean app manager can still be run but when I click on the app manager app Avid Link opens up.  This is when Avid Link is already running.  I wanted to run app manager to be able to blast a dongle but I can't and I haven't found a means to blast in Avid Link.  I can see dongle info but I don't see anything but activate which doesn't seem to lead me to a place where I can choose Update instead of convert like App Manager does.

Am I missing dongle blasting as a feature in Avid Link?  is there some lurking dongle manager software I need to find.  At work I've been able to go to older systems still running app manager and blast using the downloaded dongle file and that works.  I can't believe Avid Link wouldn't support blasting a dongle so I'm hoping I'm just no looking in the right place.

Any insight appreciated.

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment