Thursday, February 14, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Netflix building evacuated today

 

I work across the street from that building. We were at the windows all afternoon. 


But yeah, they are flipping tough!

Shane


On Feb 14, 2019, at 6:37 PM, John Moore bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I just saw a FB post by a post supervisor I know who works across the street from the Netflix building in Hollywood.  I don't know any specifics but he said the building was evacuated and a person with a gun was caught.  I'm sure a google will fill in the details.

I'm convinced it was a disgruntled online editor dealing with Netflix rigorous QC.  I can't confirm but I suspect any new crews covering the story will be required to shoot at least 4K HDR with an approved sensor.  God help any news crews with dead pixels on their material.

Bet you can't guess who's been Pixel Hunting all day?  ;-)

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Shane Ross <shanerosseditor@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment