Thursday, February 21, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Next Version...?

 

I'm on 2018.12.1 and is working good for me.

I'm on Windows.



On Thu, 21 Feb 2019, 19:37 'C. Hess' cfh3media@gmail.com [Avid-L2], <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I just recently went to High Sierra on my home machine.

To keep in sync with work, I have stayed at MC 8.5.3.

I am now in a position to upgrade Avid a bit.
I have a project coming up with a lot of audio sync required.
When was the auto sync feature introduced?  What
is the most stable of recent builds?

I know some of this is pretty subjective,
but I really need some ideas.

Thx.

Chip Hess
CFH3 Media



--

Agustín Goya

(Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any typo)

__._,_.___

Posted by: Agustin Goya <agustingoya@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment