Monday, January 7, 2019

[Avid-L2] RMA rant

 

So, for the last couple of years a thing has become to send parts but not RMA packs for the return items. And when I point this out they always tell me it's no big deal, just to write the RMA number on the outside of the box and it'll be all fine. I do this and then send the item and a week later get bills to pay for all the stuff that I never returned. Then I have to spend all day on the phone with RMA department and FedEX or UPS and it's just a huge pain in the ass and I get nothing done all day. But when I ask for RMA packages to be sent they say that they can't. WTF?! When did getting RMA packs becomes such a ordeal? Why does this have to happen every damn time? Even when I say "hey, make sure they send a RMA pack for each item when they send me that stuff." This part of the support process use to work so well. And now it just completely sucks.

DAMN IT AVID, STOP BREAKING SHIT THAT'S ACTUALLY WORKING !!!!!

Jay

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jay Mahavier <jay_mahavier@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment