Thursday, January 17, 2019

[Avid-L2] Re: 2018.12

 

Just checked on my work macpro system with 2018.12.  Repeatedly hitting L increases like normal in a 23.98 project.  Not sure what you are seeing.  And I haven't rebuilt my settings coming from 8_9_4 but that's just the way I roll. 

I assume you are mac based as well on a cheese grater.  My os is 10.12.6.


---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <Greg@...> wrote :

Just catching up form 18.1 to 18.12

What happened to the increasing of speed when hitting J or L several times? Do I need to remap this?

I'm sure this has been discussed, but, like I said, just catching up.

gh
----------------------------------------------------
Greg Huson
Chief
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Production / Post Production
Culver City, CA
323 677 2092
www.SecretHQ.com
t @SecretHQinc

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment