Friday, November 2, 2018

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Holy Sh*t

 

Seconded on the track based audio effects.  


I too use them all the time, and prefer Avid's implementation and usability.

But I have gotten Adobe's to work well enough that it is not a reason for me to go back to Avid.

- rich

On Nov 1, 2018, at 2:21 PM, eatapc@mac.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I do not find that it crashes much, knock on wood. My biggest problem with audio is probably with the track-based effects, which I use all the time (as I do in Avid). There doesn't seem to be a way of saving audio-effect presets. In Avid I just drag them to a bin to organize and re-use them; in PP there is no save function for audio effects. This has been a common feature request for years.


Further, there's no way to re-order the track effects. Obviously if I add EQ, compression/limiting and noise reduction, it makes a huge difference which order they're applied. If I change my mind later, I can't try different presets in different orders. 

One reason I upgraded to CC 2019 is that I was hoping some of the feature requests would be implemented, but there's nothing that is of great interest to me. Because the app sucks, I keep updating it and hoping for improvement. With Media Composer, the default mode is to not screw with success.


__._,_.___

Posted by: RRF Avid <rrfavid@HotSprocketFilms.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment