Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Re: [Avid-L2] Does BCC 11 or Sapphire Current have a Difference Matte or Difference Effect

 


I found it in the  composite effect.  There is difference, difference 2 and difference 4.  I'll have to check help to see what the difference of the different difference modes are.  Say that 10 times fast.

Now I'm remembering how I have never grasped the naming and functions of most transfer modes.  Screen was described as if two projectors were shooting at the same screen and multiply was the Y value of one adjusted the gain of the other thus full white was just like the mix layer and black would yield black greys were a darkening of mix layer.  Other than that I always get confused as to what is happening with the different modes.  Now difference is working like it should.

When I've talked with graphics folks it seems like they just try different ones and see what they look like and I assume they develop preferences along the way.


---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <film35hd@...> wrote :


It usually is under the COLOR CHOKER category in some versions, John.


Keoni Tyler
Kitchen Table Editorial | Hollywood
Keoni.Tyler.KTe@...



On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 15:21, John Moore bigfish@... [Avid-L2]
<Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I was under the impression that BCC had a difference effect so I could compare transcode video quality to ama links of the original but I can seem to find it.  I googled the BCC effects list and still don't see it.  Am I missing this?  What's a guy got to do to get a difference matted effect in Avid?



 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@...

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment