Thursday, November 22, 2018

Re: [Avid-L2] Apple dropping support for DNxHD in future OSs?

 

Not sure if this ties in but I have noticed when I export H_264s when I ama link back if Avid uses the Avid Generic Plugin a file that starts at 00:59:00:00 will start at 00:59:00:01 when I load it in the source monitor.  If I relink and force the QT plug in it starts correctly at 00:59:00:00.  Whatever causes the mis read I hope it gets fixed before abandoning QT linking.  It's been this way for a long time.

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment