Friday, November 9, 2018

[Avid-L2] Jumping from MC 8_9_4 to 2018.10?

 

I'm going to check the version matrix but wondering what bumps I may have upgrading a MacPro Cheese Grater mid 2010 upgraded to 12 core 3.33GHz and 24GB ram.  I think I read that the Cheese Graters were no longer supported but not supported doesn't mean it absolutely won't work.  I've backed up my drive and just upgraded the OS to 10.12.6.

I saw a warning I need to manually install the sentinel driver for the dongle.  IIRC when I went to MC 8_9_4 I had to manually install the Nitris DX driver.  I'm wondering if the DX will still work with 2018.10?  I'm off to my version matrix link but any suggestions are welcome.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment