Thursday, October 18, 2018

[Avid-L2] Re: Sony DVW-M2000 Maintenance Manual set?

 

I'm swimming in circles now. 
 
TrueManuals doesn't carry maintenance manuals anymore.  So I went back to Sony, the hotline number they give on their ServicesPLUS website explicitly for maintenance manuals.  They now understand that I can not get one from their outsourced manuals vendor and have passed my request on to their research team.
 
Film at eleven.
 
 
 
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Sony DVW-M2000 Maintenance Manual set?
 
You might try contacting Sony Broadcast Products Support 800 883-6817 ext 252.  They have access to info on all the broadcast products and have talked me off the ledge several times with SR decks.  Perhaps they could point you in the right direction to finding the manual you need.
 
If the previous number doesn't work maybe try 201 833-5331 but I think that was a Sony Monitor Tech I met so I'm pretty sure it's the 800 number.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "KVI Post" <kvipost@att.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment