Friday, October 12, 2018

[Avid-L2] Apple Store Purchases doesn't list Sierra 10.12 on my account?

 

I have installed Mac OS 10.12.X on my home computer.  I thought once I have downloaded an OS it would appear in my purchases list.  I see up to 10.11 El Capitan but no 10.12.  I didn't install it out of thin air at home and I did save that installer to the desktop but why don't I see it on my purchases when I log in to App store on my work computer?  Is this somehow tied to the actual computer I log in from?  That hasn't been my experience before.

I'm going to start googling but if anyone has a link to find the legacy OS 10.12.6 I could use it.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment